In our Individual Therapy sessions, we strive to provide quality care for individuals so that they can gain a more personalized experience to grow themselves and aid in their healing process. This is a joint process between the individual and therapist and usually has goals towards inspiring growth or assistance in improving the individual's quality of life.
How Individual Therapy Works:
- Therapists gather information from the individual including past and current events that may or are currently affecting the individual and how they prevent the individual from reaching their desired goals.
- Work with the Therapist to create and individualize a Treatment Plan with specific goals, objectives and specific interventions of how the Therapist will help you reach these goals and objectives.
- Begin working on goals, objectives, and interventions with the Therapist while building a strong therapeutic relationship.
How Long Does A Session Last?
- This depends on various factors including the condition of the individual throughout session and its severity,, how the issue affects the individual's day-to-day life, and insurance and/or financial limitations.
- Most sessions take about 60 minutes, or 1 Hour.