Couple & Marital Therapy
In our Couple & Marital Therapy sessions, we strive to provide care and strengthen the relationship between couples. We focus on understanding each individual partner and how they impact the relationship. This can be through improving communication, resolving conflicts with compromise, finding the root of the problems and coming up with a solution, and learning to work together as a team. Couple & Marital Therapy is usually determined by the quality of your relationship, level of communication, and ways that the couple handles conflict.
How Couple & Marital Therapy Works:
- Therapists gather information about each individual and a couple as a whole including past and current events that may or are currently affecting the overall relationship and how they prevent the couple from being able to have a happy and healthy relationship.
- Work with the Therapist to create and formulate a Treatment Plan with specific goals, objectives and specific interventions of how the Therapist will help the couple reach these goals and objectives.
- Begin working on goals, objectives, and interventions with the Therapist while building a strong therapeutic relationship.
How Long Does A Session Last?
- This depends on various factors including the condition of the family throughout session and its severity, how the issue affects the individual's day-to-day life, and insurance and/or financial limitations.
- Most sessions take about 60 minutes, or 1 Hour, but could go longer depending on the circumstance.